Saturday, December 6, 2008

Last Week

So last week was weird. The rosh yeshiva gave a shiur to a group of us on Gitin daf gimel amud beit. I spent the time totally lost. After it was over and the rosh yeshiva left...I left. I decided I needed to clear my head so I took a bus to Meah Shaarim. I pick up a few things and decided to get on the bus to head back. Someone told me that the #15 goes back to the rova (Jewish Quarter) so I took it. Well an hour later I found myself in Har Nof. I decided to get off and go visit Dan and Akiva. They were both in shiur so I just kinda learned on my own for a few minutes. Then I realized I was supposed to have dinner with Det. Azran and Det. Miller that night. I was supposed to meet Mr. Miller in the rova parking lot at 6PM. It was 5:35 when I saw Dan. I couldn't believe my luck. So I decided to head back to the dorm. I waited outside for a bus forever. Finally I recieved a call from the gabai of the yeshiva. He gave me Mr. Millers phone number who in turn gave me Mr. Azran's number. I eventually got a cab to Talpiot to catch up with them and have dinner. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment