Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick Again

Once again I'm under the weather. I don't know if this is from stress or not. I'm starting to relate it to being at yeshiva. I have to admit it's been very hard to go back everyday. I've been looking into going elsewhere but my Hebrew isn't good enough for the places I want to go. I actually learn with a guy at a Sephardi yeshiva but the shiurim are b'ivrit (in Hebrew)

I remember going to an ulpan (place where you learn Hebrew by speaking ONLY Hebrew)in Atlanta. I told them I wanted to learn Hebrew so that I can feel comfortable in Israel when I visit. They all said you don't have to learn Hebrew just to get around. This is partially true but since they were secular they didn't think of the possibility of me going to a yeshiva and being religious.

Sigh. What to do, What to do, What to do.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Tzedek, and I live in America.

    I've been Googling for Yom Tov Glazer's contact info.

    Please tell Yom Tov Glazer that "Tzedek" says that he is trying to contact him. My email is justinlubin18@yahoo.com.

    Please tell him that, G-d willing, I am coming to Yerushalyim next month (with my 9 year old son), and want to hook up.

    Please let me know you received this comment.

    ReplyDelete