Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Craig's List Jerusalem

So one night after a long day I was having a little to drink. I began to feel a little daring and decided to look for jobs in Israel on-line. I went to Craig's List and found they have a Jerusalem section.

I found a job as a swim coach for a private team about 25 minutes from me. I've been coaching swimming since I was 18. I was like hey lamma lo (why not). So I emailed them and sent them a resume. I didn't believe I was gonna get a response. Sure enough 3 days later I received an email from the mom. I have an interview soon. Freaky isn't it? I'll let you know how it goes. L'hitraot.

1 comment:

  1. If the swimmer's mom asks for a reference (and if she speaks English) you can use us.
    (You coached our son in Atlanta, right?) - Phil

    ReplyDelete